Family International Trip
Time & Location
About The Event
What is included in the cost of the trip?
• Flights from the USA to Budapest and back
• Flight from Budapest to Transylvania and back
• All transportation within the countries of Hungary and Romania (luxury motor coach)
• Accommodations in 4 star hotels
• Two meals each day (either breakfast/lunch or breakfast/dinner)
• Entrance fees: to churches, museums, parliament, castles, salt mine, lakes, parks etc.
• Danube River Cruise – private river cruise boat ride with meal and entertainment
• Transylvanian folkloric show and csardas dance lesson
• Pottery making lesson/hands-on-activity and carriage ride to the clay hills
• Pottery present from Korond, Transylvania
• Bread and kurtoskalacs baking lesson
What am I responsible for?
• Souvenir money
• Airport luggage fees (outside of carry-on baggage)
• Local tour guide and bus driver tips
• Global Traveler Protection Plan – personal international health insurance and travel protection plan – we will work on getting a group insurance plan for the trip – more info will be provided once we get a group rate.
• Full Payment:
• Half/Half Payment:
Travelers may chose to divide up their trip cost into two installments. The first installment is due on November 15th, 2018. The second and final payment is due on February 15, 2019.
• Monthly Payment:
Starting with October 15, 2018, a monthly payment will be required per each traveler, on the 15th of each month between October 15, 2018 and May 15, 2019.
Adults 8 months $434.40/month
Children 8 months $413.80/month
- Full Payment Adults$3,475$3,4750$0
- Full Payment Children$3,310$3,3100$0
- Half/Half Payment Adults$1,737.50$1,737.500$0
- Half/Half Payment Children$1,655$1,6550$0
- Monthly Payment Adults$868.75$868.750$0
- Monthly Payment Children$827.50$827.500$0
- New Travelers - Adults$3,975$3,9750$0
- New Travelers - Children$3,810$3,8100$0